Saint Francis Home is a private, 501(c)3 non-profit retirement residence for the elderly in a quiet and peaceful residential area of western Santa Ana, California.
Saint Francis Home is run by the Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Conception a private, non-profit organization which is not financially supported by the Archdiocese of Orange County relying 100% on private donations and resident income.
Serving in Orange County for over 73 years.
May 7, 2017. Join us for our
Click Here for the flyer!
Contact The Home
1718 W. 6th Street Santa Ana, CA 92703
Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Saint Francis Home is open to any race or creed
• Reasonable rates
• SSI/SSP Supplemental Security Income/State Supplemental Program
• Any payment above SSI/SSP Income must be paid by the responsible party.
• Rates vary from $1500-$3500 per month depending on costs, location and other factors.
• Applicants must be 62 plus years old and ambulatory
• Bilingual Communication - English and Spanish
• Saint Francis Guild membership open to family and friends to provide special events for residents and fundraising for the Home.