Saint Francis Home is a private, 501(c)3 non-profit retirement residence for the elderly in a quiet and peaceful residential area of western Santa Ana, California.
Saint Francis Home is run by the Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Conception a private, non-profit organization which is not financially supported by the Archdiocese of Orange County relying 100% on private donations and resident income.
Serving in Orange County for over 73 years.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL CHRISTMAS
Where: The St. Francis Home
Saturday November 10th,
Click Here for the flyer!
Contact The Home
• Reasonable rates
Saint Francis Home is open to any race or creed
• SSI/SSP Supplemental Security Income/State Supplemental Program
• Any payment above SSI/SSP Income must be paid by the responsible party.
• Rates vary from $1800-$3800 per month depending on costs, location and other factors.
• Applicants must be 62 plus years old and ambulatory
• Bilingual Communication - English and Spanish
• Saint Francis Guild membership open to family and friends to provide special events for residents and fundraising for the Home.